Monday, December 13, 2010

Hey look...More rain...

     Well, about a month later, yes, it's still raining. That's what you get when you live in Oregon... It is simply unavoidable.  But guess what? It snowed! ( it only stuck  for about a day, but that's good enough for me!!!) Well,  in that " about a month" a lot has happened. So hang in there with me while I give you a quick over view.

     Thanksgiving was spent with my mom's side of the family. We (my cousins and I) had lots of fun playing outside when it was not to cold, dark, or rainy. We also had fun inside on the computers and all over my grandparents' house. All of the cousins spent the night at my aunt and uncle's house the night before Thanksgiving. That night we played games and the next morning we watched a movie. After that it was back to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a wonderful meal, and countless hours of be together and thankful.  
 The next morning ( after another sleep over) our aunt took us to do a bit of shopping on black Friday, just before I did a HUGE babysitting "marathon."   We had three babysitters, for 8 hours, with 9 kids ( 3 of them under the age of 5). That also included serving lunch, dinner, many snacks, and putting some of the kids to bed. Although I had fun, I was VERY tired when I got home!!

The rest of the month included a Quiz trip to McCall, my birthday ( Parties yet to come) A party for a friend, seeing many of my friends and cousins dance in a production of the Nutcracker, and lots of homework, time with friends, and experimenting on my new digital camera. ( which hopefully may come in use on the blog)

Up next...


  • My two birthday parties
  • ( hopefully) Christmas
  • and whatever else I want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment