Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Day.

        Christmas Day started out bright and early.... okay, so it was 9:45, but that's still early for me!  Anyway, we got to my Grandparent's house around 9:45, and then had a wonderful breakfast of coffee cake, eggs, and bacon. We spent the rest of the afternoon playing card games until my aunt, uncle, and cousin got there. Once everyone was all settled in, we opened presents, ate a really good dinner, and played more card games. We also played on my grandparent's new Wii.













                                                        I wasn't the only one with a camera...


                                                  Next was a game of Wii golf...





                                                      Then dessert, and card games
   



 Next to come:  Day after Christmas, and New Year's Eve.


1 comment:

  1. I love it Elsie!I am so cute! Jk! I love Amanda's hair!

    ReplyDelete